The Philadelphia 76ers announced today its schedule for the 2018-19 regular season, including the Kia NBA Tip-off 2018 matchup in Boston against the Celtics on Tuesday, Oct. 16 at 8 p.m. ET on TNT. It is one of 27 regular-season games the team will play on national TV across ABC, ESPN and TNT, up from 14 last season. Philadelphia will also play 12 times on NBA TV.
The 76ers open the home schedule two days later on Thursday, Oct. 18 at The Center against the Chicago Bulls at 8 p.m. on TNT.
Philadelphia and Boston then meet again Christmas Day in Beantown (5:30 p.m., ABC) before two games in Philadelphia on Feb. 12 (8 p.m., TNT) and March 20 (7 p.m., ESPN) to close the season series.
Other notable highlights include:
- 2018 NBA Rookie of the Year Ben Simmons and the 76ers host ROY runner-up Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz on Nov. 16 (7 p.m.).
- Philadelphia welcomes 2018 NBA Most Improved Player Victor Oladipo and the Indiana Pacers to The Center on Dec. 14 (7:30 p.m., ESPN) and March 10 (3:30 p.m., ABC).
- The 76ers play Kawhi Leonard and the Toronto Raptors at The Center on Dec. 22 (7:30 p.m.) and Feb. 5 (8 p.m., TNT).
- The 76ers host 2018 NBA MVP James Harden and the Houston Rockets on Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Jan. 21) at 8 p.m. on TNT. Two days earlier, Philadelphia will play the Oklahoma City Thunder at The Center on Jan. 19 (3:30 p.m., ABC).
- The 76ers welcome LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers to The Center on Feb. 10 (3:30 p.m., ESPN).
- The defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors visit Philadelphia on Saturday, March 2 at 8:30 p.m. on ABC.
- The 76ers will have 19 weekend games at The Center.
- Philadelphia will play six games on ABC this season.
Philadelphia’s final regular season game is scheduled for Wednesday, April 10 at The Center against the Bulls.
BREAKDOWN BY MONTH:
OCTOBER: 8 games (4 home, 4 road)
NOVEMBER: 16 games (9 home, 7 road)
DECEMBER: 13 games (6 home, 7 road)
JANUARY: 15 games (7 home, 8 road)
FEBRUARY: 10 games (6 home, 4 road)
MARCH: 14 games (7 home, 7 road)
APRIL: 6 games (2 home, 4 road)
Here is the complete schedule below: