There’s unfinished business in the world of women’s boxing, and it will finally be settled in a historic doubleheader this Saturday at The O2 Arena.
In the main event, two-time Olympic gold medalist Claressa Shields, the WBC/WBA/IBF/Ring Magazine middleweight champion, will face longtime rival and WBO titleholder Savannah Marshall. In the co-feature, WBO/IBF/Ring Magazine champion Mikaela Mayer and WBC champion Alycia Baumgardner will clash in a junior lightweight title unification fight.
Shields-Marshall and Mayer-Baumgardner will stream live and exclusively in the U.S. at 2:30 p.m. ET / 11:30 a.m. PT on ESPN+.
On Friday, all the fighters made weight, and now we got big fights on Saturday.
Below are the weights and photos from the weigh-in:
• Claressa Shields 159.3 vs. Savannah Marshall 159.3
(Undisputed Middleweight World Title — 10 Rounds)
• Mikaela Mayer 129.1 lbs vs. Alycia Baumgardner 129.1 lbs
(WBO/IBF/WBC/Ring Magazine Junior Lightweight World Titles — 10 Rounds)
• Lauren Price 145.5 lbs vs. Timea Belik 145 lbs
(Welterweight — 6 Rounds)
• Caroline Dubois 137 lbs vs. Milena Koleva 136.5 lbs
(Lightweight — 6 Rounds)
• Karriss Artingstall 125.5 lbs vs. Marina Sakharov 124.5 lbs
(Featherweight — 6 Rounds)